Here at Merry Pop-Ins we believe that children learn through play. Rules and expectations will reflect the belief to “Be kind to yourself, be kind to others, and be kind to the environment”. They are appropriate for the children’s development level, clearly set out in advance, and reinforced in a positive, sensitive way.
- To introduce the children to new experiences through song, stories, play and hands on experiences
- To recognize their name
- To help children develop their fine motor and gross motor skills
- To develop an interest in books and songs
- To address the individual developmental needs of each child
- To have a positive atmosphere for growth and development
- To encourage each child to grow in his or her ability to cope with new situations.
- To keep parents informed of growth and change in each child
- To have fun